neděle 4. května 2014

Trip to England- part 1

Hi! Today I'm going to show you something from my trip to England. I have been there for five days and I totally enjoyed this trip.

So first, the journey. I really don't like travelling by bus, it's uncomfortable and sometimes I get sick. The journey lasted for 18hours + we travelled by a ferry (it lasted for two hours). I didn't sleep very well in the bus, but on the ferry I slept well because of the waves I was feeling sick so I rather went sleep.

When we came to the UK, we travelled a lot by bus. First, we walked around Big Ben, Westminster Abbey. Do you know series called Friends? I loved it and with my friends we made a fun of it when Joey says: London baby! If you've seen it, you’ll understand this :D 






Then we went to a park and there was beautiful squirrels and I tried to make a sound to get closer to me. And guess what- it works. I have to say that I love England’s parks. They are really different from ours. They are wide and there are a lot of trees, animals, benches, ponds and it’s so nice and so good to sit down on the grass and have a snack.



We went to Hamley's- the toy store. I love it, I love it, I love it! There are so many cool stuffs, you won't believe it. If you like toy stores, this is something for you- in this toy store there are four floors!



Then we went to Madame Tussauds but I didn’t go in because the ticket is really expensive- it costs twenty pounds! So, me and my best friends went to another beautiful park.



We went to Buckingham palace and to Trafalgar square. And other usually tourist’s attraction. The final attraction of the day was London Eye. The view was quite good, and we had beautiful weather- the sun was shining so there were a thousand people! And the queue- we have been waiting in the queue for another queue!




Then we went to the host families. We had likable woman from Jamaica. She had three children- two boys and one girl. We spoke only with the boy named Daniel. He was so sweet and he was really friendly and he told us about other girls who spend some days in their house like we did.

I really don’t like the time when English people get dinner. It’s too late for me and I really don’t like to eat so late (we ate about 10 o’clock). We were in the house with another 4 girls from another class, so in the little house there were 8 girls + family (4 person). So the house was quite full of people  :D. 



Překlad do ČJ (translation to Czech language)


Ahoj, dneska ti ukážu něco z výletu do Anglie. V Anglii jsem strávila pár dní a parádně jsem si výlet užila! 
Takže nejdříve k cestě. Opravdu nemám ráda cestování autobusem, pro mě je to nepohodlné a někdy je mi i špatně. Cesta trvala celkem 18 hodin + cesta trajektem 2hodiny. Moc jsem toho v autobuse nenaspala, ale na trajektu jsem zabrala, jelikož mě bylo špatně z vln, takže jsem si radši zdřímla :D 

Když jsme dorazili do Anglie, cestovali jsme hodně autobusem. Nejdříve jsme šli kolem Big Bena, Westminster Abbey. Jestli znáte seriál Přátelé, tak já s moje kamarádky zbožňujeme tento sitcom a dělali jsme si srandu z toho, jak jeli do Londýna a Joey stále vykřikoval: Londýn, kotě! Jestli to znáš, tak mě určitě pochopíš :D 


Pak jsme šli do parku a byli tam roztomilé veverky a já jsem se je snažila nějakými zvuky vábit, aby ke mě přišli blíž a taky to fungovalo :D. Miluju anglické parky! Jsou úplně odlišné, než ty u nás- obrovské, zelené, plné zvířat, laviček, jezírek. A kdy se vám tady stane, že byste si sedli na trávu a dali si svačinu? 



Byli jsme v hračkářství Hamley's. Miluji to tam! Jsou tam tak úžasné věci, to byste nevěřili. Pokud máš ráda hračkářství, tak tohle je něco pro tebe, jelikož má celkem 4 patra! 

Potom jsme šli do muzea voskových figurín Madame Tussauds, ale já jsem nešla dovnitř, jelikož lístek stál 20liber (přes 600Kč), takže jsem se s přáteli vydala do dalšího parku. 

Šli jsem k  Buckinghamskému paláci a na Trafalgarské náměstí a také na další obvyklé turistické atrakce. Poslední návštěva dne bylo London Eye. Výhled byl celkem pěkný a také jsme měli krásné počasí, takže tam byla spousta lidí. A fronta na London Eye? Čekali jsme ve frontě, na další frontu, takže opravdu úžasné. :D 



Pak už jsme jeli do hostitelských rodin. Dostali jsme sympatickou ženu z Jamaiky. Měla 3 děti- 2 chlapce a 1 dívku. Mluvili jsme ale pouze s klučinou, který se jmenoval Daniel. Byl tak roztomilý a opravdu přátelský a povídal nám o ostatních dívkách, která u nich doma také chvilku bydleli. 

Co opravdu nemám ráda je čas, kdy se v Anglii večeří. Je to pro mě už celkem pozdě a opravdu nerada jím kolem 10hodiny večer. V domě nás bylo celkem 8 dívek + rodina. Takže dům byl opravdu celkem plný :D 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat